Saturday 14 May 2011

Portraits : My new passion!

Sometime ago I was drawn into the whirlpool of portrait when my year old grandniece proved to be irresistible subject! Since then I attempted a few, mastered none, failed a lot but last week I found myself still at it! Again it was my grandniece, now going to be two in June. And what can be better present than another portrait of her on her second birthday! Yes, I am going to London carrying this portrait and to see her reaction! I am very excited! I can't be partial so I have made a portrait of my grandnephew also whose birthday is also round the corner (August)! I have used the  photos I took when they visited us in December and I am hoping she will remember us when we see her again after 5 months!
Priyanka
 
 
 
Pranav

Thanks for viewing! Have a nice day! Comments and criticisms welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment